Call (212) 233-5657 for a Quote
- Gas fired: Natural Gas or Propane
- High and low pressure steam options available (300 MAWP, 170 MAWP or 15 MAWP)
- Hot water boilers are available depending on models
- Compact, an LX 200 Boiler can fit through a standard doorway
- Naturally low NOx (nitrogen oxides) Rating as low as: 9ppm depending on model
The Miura LX Series design consists of rows of vertical tubes sandwiched between two rectangular headers. Both headers are encased in a castable refractory with only the tubes exposed to flame and/or combustion gases. The upper header is attached to the lower header only by the tubes. As the tubes expand and contract, the headers float up and down accordingly.
This ’floating header’ concept greatly reduces stress and allows for the use of cold feedwater without the fear of significant thermal shock. The ’leaky tube’ problems associated with firetube and bent watertube designs have been eliminated.
[popup id=”More Info” title=”More about Miura LX” theme_id=”1926″ size=”small” width_unit=”px” height_unit=”px” location=”center bottom” position_right=”0″ position_left=”0″ position_bottom=”0″ position_top=”100″ animation_type=”fade” animation_speed=”350″ animation_origin=”center top”]Download the Specifications on the Miura LX[/popup]